Sunday, August 24, 2008

Anne with and E...

I just finished watching Anne of Green gables. I always love this story. I grew up on it, and I love Anne's spirit, imagination, and stubborn nature. She is intelligent, loving and so creative.

There is a series of 3 pieces of the stories that have been made into a tv mini series. I don't consider the third piece of the series to be good or in the tradition of the story, So I try to ignore its horrid, blight of an existence in a pristinely beautiful series.

I know there are books...I have just never made it past the mini series. Too Good!

So I was looking up pictures of anne of green gables/gilbert blythe to add a photo to this blog, but I ran into this hilarious blog site first....

http://menworthmarrying.blogspot.com/2008/08/gilbert-blythe.html

I think the name says it all. lol!

2 comments:

Shiloh said...

Ahh-- gilbert blithe! where is my gilbert blithe?!?!?!
Love the website link!

Arissa Mae said...

Ahh, a kindred spirit! Thanks for linking to my blog! I hope you come back again. Would love to know what you think about the other men worth marrying!

Search