Sunday, July 27, 2008

Giveaway

Check out the coolest of cool giveaways! http://www.rembrandtslight.blogspot.com/ you can win one of the most original and fun plushie toys (check them out here http://www.flakyfriends.etsy.com/).

Mention my name (ab1) when you leave a comment on rembrandtslight.com. All you have to do is tell us your favorite flaky friend.

:)

3 comments:

Shiloh said...

YOU WON!!!!!
:D

Sarah said...

Hi! Looks like you are the lucky blogger to win the $25 Flaky Friends credit. Let me know if you want me to send you a $25 gift certificate, or if you'd like me to just apply it when you go to my shop.

If you chose to have me send you the gift card, anyone can use it (in case this is a white elephant situation). Email me at flakyfriendsATgmail.com and let me know :)

AB1 said...

I am so happy!!!! I have never won a contest!!!! this is so awesome!

Now all I have to do is decide between all the cute plushies!!!

:)

Search