Starting off todays entry-- a couple of quotes from the ancients! Take from them what you will... but continue reading till the end of the post. :)
One of my favorites...
"Whether they give or refuse, it delights women just the same to have been asked." ~Ovid
Touche` Ovid... it is always better to know that you are desirable than to think that perhaps you will be desirable, one day to some one, if you are lucky.
Silliness...
"I hate women because they always know where things are." ~Voltaire
Perfectly logical. Very Voltaire. At least he has an indisputable reason to be a hater.
ON another quote note..
I saw the best saying in a boutique today; " I kiss better than I cook." I thought that was great! Especially since I am "domestically disabled." I mean, making Jello is still a challenge. I have practically nothing in my fridge except pickles, a gallon and a half of expired milk, and old takeout. The Sundays after I have forgotten to go to the store are a particularly fun culinary experience at my house. Any one up for a can of chef boyardee raviolli? YUM YUM! Maybe we can have some pickles for desert!
I realize that if I was a great chef this quote might even have a greater sort of weight, but I don't care! Got to work with what ya got! Pro-foodie or not!
I'm going to immortalize my newest quote in some artistic fashion above my stove. I'm thinking tile. It's going to look great! Maybe the results will be the first picture on this blog... Maybe I could get some cute male volunteers to help me prove my latest theory ... hummm yes... I wouldn't want to be called a liar at my next dinner party... is that a hand?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it!!!
I think I'm going to make myself an apron with that saying! :)
Post a Comment