Monday, May 5, 2008

Fickle Pickle

OK.

So I hate trying to figure out how to make this blog look good. I'm not loving the template I have now because of its embedded google ads. ICK!

Some "free template" designer is getting rich, one penny at a time, through my content. My morals as an advertiser are offended at this slick scheme. If only I could get rid of them. If only I could design my own templates and get rich. Hummm.... Guess I should've learned HTML instead of playing outside in the sunshine as a wee lass.

too late.

Overall, I think I'm too fickle to have a constant title and template theme. It is just like a tatoo. I could never have one, because I would want to change the design every five minutes. Just like this blog. So I guess I won't worry too much. I'm sure I'll change this template tommorrow.

At least it is easier to change your blog template, than trying to figure out how to get that butterfly you had inked on your lower back to turn into a "I love you Mom" heart.

1 comment:

Shiloh said...

I LOVE you blog babe! Good writing! I'm very impressed! :)

Search